"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has NOT overcome it."
John 1:5 NIV
Our mission is simple: raise funds to save lives.
The Lowcountry Walk for Life (LW4L) is open to anyone of any age. Everyone is welcome to walk this scenic paved path at Wannamaker County Park and be a part of this important event for the sanctity and value of all human life.
Our fundraising goal for the LW4L is $140,000. All of the funds raised help sustain the Christian ministry work of Lowcountry Pregnancy Center and affiliates to help young moms, babies, and families by providing free medical care, pregnancy support, parenting education, and more.
You can help us create a culture of life in the Lowcountry in 3 easy steps!
1. REGISTER – click the link above. It's easy and free!
2. RAISE FUNDS – ask your friends and family to sponsor you!
3. WALK FOR LIFE – bring your family, friends, and fundraising forms to the LW4L at Wannamaker County Park.
Let's raise $140,000 for LIFE!
For the 13th Annual Lowcountry Walk for Life on November 7nd, we have set several goals that we hope to achieve with your support.
Our 3 main goals are:
1. Raise $140,000 for LIFE. The funds raised at this Walk are vital to the operation of our ministry to women, babies, and families.
2. Register at least 400 "fundraising" or sponsored walkers. This means we hope to have at least 400 walkers who are actively raising funds in anticipation of Walk Day.
3. At least 40 churches will be represented at the WALK.
Please prayerfully remember these goals during Walk season. With your help and God's blessing on our ministry, we know that we can continue to serve thousands of women in need each year.
Connect with us!
Questions? We'd love to hear from you.
843.863.1510 | email@example.com
7481 Northside Drive
North Charleston, SC 29420